Inside Sales Representative | German & B2 level of Dutch
Updated: 12 Sep 2023
As an inside sales representative, you will be responsible for all incoming orders from your clients in your specific designated area.
You will be our clients' key point of contact, and you can build a relationship with them.
When you start your day, you will follow up on all orders that need to be shipped today, so a proactive start of your day, then after a quick break you will discuss order with your team members and start calling/ receiving orders for the next day/week, and adding them to the system.
What will be you doing then exactly:
- You are responsible for the turnover of your customer portfolio
- You will regularly call customers to discuss about orders, extra sales and promotions of new products
- Follow up on delivery issues and coordinate the delivery of the order.
- You will prepare/make quotations for your clients.
- You make sure to follow up non payments (together with the finance department)
- Complaint management, if this happens.
What do we expect from your side;
- You speak and write a business level (C1) of German
- Next to this you have to speak a good level of English and Dutch, both on a B2 level at least
- Experience (1 year) in a similar and commercial related position
- Result driven, and you won't shy away from a challenge.
- Experience with MS office and SAP is a plus.
- Living in a range of 45 minutes from Landgraaf
- A great international company where you can be yourself.
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Large number of vacation days
- Lots of delicious food!
Our client is active in the food industry and helps out big retailers to keep their stock levels on point, but also the smaller specialized retailers. An international organization where you will have contact with people from all over the world.