Accounts Payable Accountant | French
Updated: 24 Nov 2022
As Accounts Payable Accountant, you're responsible for the accurate and timely recording of the AP invoices.
Your main responsibilities:
- Invoice recording and processing: enter/scan supplier invoices and recording journal entries
- Handling of the e-mailboxes (digital invoices and queries)
In this position, you will operate within the Accounts Payable team, which is part of the Financial Department.
- French speaker (C2 level) and fluent in English
- Accurate in data processing and attention to detail
- Financial background experience with booking/ accounting/ VAT
- A full-time position, working 32 hours is also an option
- It is a temporary position for 2 months starting as soon as possible
- You will work at the Hoofddorp office
- If you like you can use the gym at the office
Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing sports company. The company has grown explosively in 5 European countries and still growing.