Business Development Manager (DACH) - German & English
Updated: 29 Jun 2021
Our client is a renowned global leader in industrial telematics and remote equipment monitoring. They deliver market solutions that integrate telematics on monitoring hardware, software, remote communications and services.
They are looking for a highly motivated and consultative sales-focused Business Development Manager to grow and develop a portfolio of strategic accounts in the DACH region.
As a Business Development Manager, you will target Equipment Manufacturers and Rental Companies. You will advise key decision-makers to elevate business performance through consultative selling. You will play a key role in influencing the digital transformation of our client’s customers’ businesses with strategic, powerful IoT solutions.
If you have a demonstrated ability to build strong, trustworthy relationships with customers, have a passion for technology and seek a dynamic environment where to put your talents to the test, this is the place for you!
This is a remote position with the opportunity to work from home. Travel will be required to key accounts in the DACH Region, to the Rotterdam office and the head office in Canada.
Job Profile for Business Development Manager (DACH)
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and manage sales pipeline of key opportunities and drive conversion
- Generate leads by targeting qualified prospects, conducting introduction meetings and developing relationships with key decision-makers
- Engage executive decision-makers by strategic value selling to support digital transformation and Return On Investment (ROI) for key accounts
- Grow your network by representing the client at industry events, trade shows, webinars and conferences
- Achieve annual Sales Objectives and report on monthly Sales Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s)
- Collaborate and build relationships with an international team and utilise the company’s resources to accomplish milestones in the sales process
- Exhibit sales discipline in the timely completion and quality of administrative sales work
- Cultivate customers' potential for strategic partnership through meetings, presentations and workshops
- Negotiate terms and conditions
Candidate Profile for Business Development Manager (DACH)
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Have Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or Engineering
- Have 3-5 years of experience in consulting, sales or project management in a consultative selling environment (preferably in Internet of Things (IoT), Rental or Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM))
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Independent and self-driven
- Customer, sales and results-driven
- Strong networking and presentation skills
- Persistence and patience to manage long and complex technology sales cycles
- Collaborative, proactive and culturally aware for working effectively with a geographically diverse and international team
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Pension plan
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity for long term career development
- Work in a dynamic and supportive team
- Innovative culture which fosters growth
- Occasional international business trips
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
40 hours per week