Team Assistant - Den Bosch - Fulltime
Updated: 01 Sep 2021
Administration / Secretarial
As a Team Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Carry out common secretarial tasks.
- Maintenance and development of information management and systems.
- Coordination of the calendar by prioritizing appointments and activities in close coordination with internal and external clients and management team members.
- Preparation (agenda setting), implementation (transcript, time monitoring) as well as a follow-up (minutes) of meetings within the country.
- Support in the preparation of presentations, reports and compliance documents.
- Drafting letters and agreements (non-HR and non-Sales) proofreading.
- Solve issues, create value, and improve business performance across the Country Leadership team.
- You ensure that important documents are signed by the right stakeholders.
- Onboard new suppliers and raise PO numbers.
- Program Administrator for credit cards, Concur and Policy Tech.
- Prepare Benelux All staff, On site, business meetings, round-tables and congresses.
- Manage data storage in Teams, SharePoint and local drives. Update and manage our intranet.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing postal services.
- Order food & beverage and office supplies for our offices.
- Contact person for outsourced cleaning and central reception.
- Organisation of visits of foreign guests, delegations, and coordination of the visit process and their care by appointment.
- Manage marketing material stock and send marketing materials & mailings
- Support communication activities of the Country Leadership Team including a monthly newsletter.
- Close coordination and back up to other assistants within the company.
As a Team Assistant you bring with you:
- A recognised Qualification in Secretarial/Administrative Skills (desirable).
- You have a minimum background of 1 year in secretarial and/or administration support.
- Preferably experience in an international organisation.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Service oriented.
- Pro-active and problem solving approach.
- You can work with multiple systems and tools: SAP, Sharepoint, MS Teams.
- MS Office Suite has no secrets for you (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Confident manner, discretion, tact, high level of confidentiality and the ability to maintain working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, excellent team player, good timekeeping skills, ability to work in an efficient and effective manner and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Start within a great company with top conditions
- A divers position with possibilities
About the company:
My client is a great company located in Den Bosch, active in the Medical and Nursing industry.