Quality assurance internship
Updated: 11 Jul 2020
What do we do at DTT?
We work passionately on a perfect mixture of technology, strategy, and creativity. DTT develops apps, websites, and games for iOS, Android, and web since 2010. In our portfolio, you can find solutions for some of the best companies, such as Randstad, The Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK), Greenpeace, KPMG, ING, Fox Sports, Porsche, Erasmus MC and The Dutch Government.
At DTT, you work in teams on beautifully designed and successful (inter)national projects. As an intern, you have a lot of responsibilities and influence on the projects. All projects, large and small, receive full attention at DTT, so your help is very welcome!
Interns about DTT
Interns and trainees play an important role within DTT. You will get the opportunity to prove yourself as a valuable team member. DTT offers challenging work, and if you prove that you take your work seriously, you will receive great responsibilities. When you do your internship or traineeship at DTT, you will work on fine concepts and renowned brands, which will give you a head start for an ambitious career.
Do you want to stay after your internship? Great! That’s our preference too. DTT is proud of its previous interns and even prouder that many of them are now an important part of our team, as a full-time colleague or part-time colleague (next to studying).
With who will you work?
At DTT, you are in close contact with all teams: Concept and strategy, Design, Development, Quality assurance, Project management, Marketing, Sales, Strategy and new business and Management. We prioritize creating a supporting environment, where you feel understood and valued. We are one team with more than 75 talented colleagues from countries all over the world, who all have the same objective in mind: to keep developing our company and deliver amazing and high-profile solutions.
Of course, you will be part of a specific team, the QA team exist of multiple enthusiastic colleagues. All of whom are passionate about technology, quality and the setting up of a perfect user experience. Are you curious who you’ll be challenging at a game of Super Smash Bros or FIFA? Check our team page here.
Your responsibility will consist of testing our latest apps, websites and games. No app will go to the app store without the approval of you and the QA team. Together with our developers you ensure that the quality of our deliveries is guaranteed, in order to deliver the highest possible quality to our customers and their users. So you are an important link between our developers and the end users of the app. This gives you the opportunity independently improve company.
What will you work on ?
You’ll work on projects of the highest quality with: millions of downloads, high ratings and gorgeous designs. The focus will be on delivering great projects, improving yourself and helping the company to develop.
You’ll work on the best projects:
- Edu Play Book
- OSR Star Finder 2.0
- Pirates & Privateers: Multiplay AR game
- Listen & Play
- Randstad Office Configurator
With great results:
- High rankings
- Good reviews
- Beautiful press moments
- International downloads
How do you fit in our team?
To fit in our team, we like to see the following qualities in you:
- You can voice constructive critism
- You can put yourself in the shoes of our clients
- You can work analytically and structured
- You can work with deadlines
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is a bonus
- You are up-to-date with the newest technological developments in the industry
- You have an eye for details
- You have a proactive problem-solving attitude and a feel for personal responsibility
- You are an enthusiastic team-player
- You have good communication skills
What will you like about your work at DTT?
We understand that time at work and free time are often seen as complete opposites, but this doesn’t stop us from making time at work as fun as possible
- A challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic company close to the Amsterdam Central Station.
- Working in an awesome office with the possibility to play games on your favourite consoles.
- Responsibility and initiative: as an intern, you have real responsibilities and the possibility to make a difference with good ideas.
- In cooperation with the HR department, DTT offers a guidance on your professional development through regular evaluation moments and personal coaching.
- You have the freedom to work on your own ideas. For example, there are multiple teams created to improve current processes. There is also room for in-house development of good ideas from our colleagues, for example see our in-house AR-game Pirates & Privateers: Multiplay AR game, Flip Puzzle or VoNo!
- A decent internship allowance.
- A well-stocked kitchen, so you won’t have to spend a lot of money on getting lunch and snacks.
- Besides that, you can enjoy our famous:
- Every week there are Friday afternoon drinks (often till late in the evening).
- Once every few months there is a team social where, where you set to see DTT, your colleagues, and Amsterdam from a completely different side.
- Inspiring knowledge sessions by enthusiastic colleagues or externals.
Enthusiastic? Click on the Apply Now button. Do you have any remaining questions? Our HR department will gladly answer them. You can reach us at email@example.com.
DTT is a recognized SBB training company.
Are you applying from outside the EU and you do not have a student visa? Please make sure to clarify how you plan to legally arrange your stay in the Netherlands with regards to e.g. permits and visa.
No agency calls, please.