Tech Recruiter - Amsterdam (NL) - Recruitment
Updated: 05 Nov 2019
Why would you want to work for us?
- First and foremost, we are not corporate - you won't see a suit in sight. In fact, most of our team live in the hoodies & t-shirts your get on your first day welcome pack.
- You're backed by an international team who all equally contribute to driving our success. Don't believe us, you can meet them here: https://digitalsource.io/meet-the-team
- We have a super niche focus in the Digital Sector which means you can really specialise in what you're doing. We believe in focusing on what we know and doing it really (really) well
- You get to work with some amazing clients who are leading the way in the Tech, e-commerce and IT space
- We have the best office dog there ever was. Moriarty. Even if you don't like dogs, believe us he is an exception.
- We love winning. Sure, this is normal, we work in sales but we really do love winning
- We work best with noise. Our Sonos are constantly playing an eclectic mix of music handpicked by our team throughout the office. **You also have some noise-cancelling headphones to utilise if this isn't your thing**
- We work together, we dine together (every lunch + Friday breakfast), we wine together (every Friday, and let's be honest sometimes Monday, Tuesday or any other day depending on how the week is going)
- We reward good work - fancy lunches, healthy commissions, magnificent holidays, shopping vouchers etc.
What are we looking for in you?
- Contract, freelance or interim recruitment experience is a must-have. We need someone who is going to help us build this from the ground up
- Knowledge of the Tech/IT landscape in Europe
- Not afraid of the phone
- Ability to open up opportunities with existing and new clients
- You're an honest, nice & genuine person. We don't have time for anything else
- You're a builder. You want an opportunity to have an impact on shaping the company and seeing something grow
- You enjoy recruitment as much as we do
Digital Source is a boutique recruitment consultancy based on the Keizersgracht in central Amsterdam focused on finding the best talent available in the digital sector.
We are mostly focused on permanent roles but are now looking for THE person to help grow our contracts/freelance division under Digital Source. We're looking for someone who has the right mix of contract or interim recruitment & sales expertise mixed with that extra pizzazz that you just can't quite put your finger on!