Bilingual Team Secretary at the EMA (EU Languages)
Updated: 02 Aug 2022
Are you looking to start or expand your career path in the pharmaceutical industry and develop your administrative skills? We have a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your administrative expertise within the leading EU institution of medicines and pharmacology based in Amsterdam!
We are the exclusive recruiters for the interim positions at the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The EMA are the medical regulatory organisation responsible for public human and animal health throughout the European Economic Area. The EMA is continuously on the lookout for Bilingual Team Secretaries with outstanding administration and customer service skills to join their teams on an initial temporary contract.
You will predominantly perform diverse administrative duties requiring confidentiality and strong work ethic. You will be supporting a team of scientific staff with their administrative work. This is an exciting opportunity to join an institution that provides a truly international working environment where everyone is passionate about public health. Extensive training is provided where you will have the opportunity to expand your administrative skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, formatting, circulating and proofreading large, complex documents
- Dealing with internal and external enquiries, complaints and correspondence
- Organising meetings and taking minutes at meetings
- Liaising with international delegates and stakeholders
- Providing the team with full secretarial support, including travel/diary management and preparing reports
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the department
- Fluency in English and another EU language
- Proven international administration experience
- Proven customer service experience
- Proven experience within a healthcare, scientific, pharmaceutical or regulatory environment
- Ability to cope with a demanding workload to strict deadlines
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment
Fluency in English and at least one other EU language -Spanish, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, English, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Slovakian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Norwegian, Icelandic
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Jessica.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.