Win tickets to Christmas Fair at Doorn House
The winners are:
- Hadas Dahan
- Dharma Dune
- Rochelle Silva
- Marina Grama
- Sofia Chatzopoulou
IamExpat is offering 5 free pairs of tickets to the Christmas Fair at the historic Doorn House in Utrecht province.
To participate, fill in the form below, and tell us why you think you should be there!
Enjoy a stately Christmas Fair at Doorn House! Located not far from Utrecht, this elegant fair at the manor house brings together over 100 retailers of high-end products, so quality is guaranteed. The ticket also includes a free tea or coffee!
You could be one of the lucky winners
- What: Entrance tickets for two adults, plus a free coffee or tea for two
- Where: Doorn House, Langbroekerweg 10, 3941 MT, Utrecht
- When: December 12-15, 2019
- How many pairs of tickets available: 5
- Find out more about the fair on the Christmas Fair at Doorn House website
- Please check your email spam folder in case you are a lucky winner, as sometimes the prizes can end up there!
Christmas Fair at the iconic Doorn House
The range of products is impressive. Organised by Estate Events, over 100 vendors offer top-of-the-range products: vintage goods, homeware, barbecues, garden ware, candles, interior accessories, winter fashion, scarves, jewellery, leather goods, art and more.
Opening times of the Christmas Fair
The opening times of the Christmas Fair are as follows:
- Thursday, December 12, from 11am to 5pm
- Friday, December 13, from 11am to 8pm
- Saturday, December 14, from 11am to 5pm
- Sunday, December 15, from 11am to 5pm
About Doorn House
Doorn House (Huis Doorn) was the residence of the last German Emperor, Wilhelm II, who lived there in exile, from 1919 until 1941. It has not changed much since he died in 1941.
Baroness Ella van Heemstra, the mother of Audrey Hepburn, also lived in the house, spending a large portion of her childhood there. It is now a national museum and a national heritage site and welcomes approximately 25.000 visitors per year.