Win a summer Dutch language course
IamExpat, in cooperation with Dutch Courses Amsterdam, offers a FREE Dutch language course!
To participate, simply answer the following question: "What is the difference between the Dutch words lekker and gezellig?" Be creative! Send your reply in Dutch or English, together with your name, contact email and phone to [email protected] by June 15, mentioning your current level in Dutch!
- 40 hours of intensive or semi-intensive study in a group (worth 475 euros)
- No extra costs required for study materials or taxes
- The winner can choose among beginners, intermediate and advanced level course
- Prize cannot be cashed out and should be used until August 31, 2011
Summer courses details
Intensive 2 week course (40 hours)
- Starting June 6, June 20, July 4, July 18, August 8, August 22
- Lessons on workdays from 10am to 2pm, small group (7 students maximum)
Semi-intensive 4 week course (40 hours)
- June 6, July 4, August 1
- Lessons every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (10am - 1.30pm), small group (7 students maximum)
The winner will be announced here on June 17 and will be contacted in person by Dutch Courses Amsterdam.