Win a Dutch course for beginners with Direct Dutch
IamExpat, in cooperation with Direct Dutch Institute, offers a seven-week beginners Dutch course for FREE!
To participate, answer this question: "What does the Dutch word "gezellig" mean to you?"
Fill in the form at the bottom of the page and leave your reply.
About the prize!
The winner can choose from two different levels of beginners courses on the following different dates:
- April 06 – May 27 at 6pm-7.30pm or 8pm-9.30pm (on Tuesday & Thursday)
- May 10 – June 28 at 6pm-7.30pm or 8pm-9.30pm (on Monday & Wednesday)
- April 08 – June 01 at 6pm-7.30pm or 8pm-9.30pm (on Thursday & Tuesday)
- May 05- June 28 at 6pm-7.30pm or 8pm-9.30pm (on Wednesday & Monday)
Direct Dutch cannot guarantee a place in the course of your choice, some courses may be fully booked closer to the starting date.
Information about Beginners A1 and Beginners A2 courses
- Duration: 7 weeks (2 lessons of 1,5 hrs per week)
- Location: Online
- Normal beginners price: 435 euros
- More about the courses can be found on the Direct Dutch website.
About Direct Dutch
Direct Dutch is the oldest Dutch-language institute in The Hague. Throughout their courses, they focus on communication and Dutch culture, allowing students to quickly "home in on Holland," which happens to be the title of their own acclaimed teaching method.
At Direct Dutch, small groups are taught by professional teachers with a thorough knowledge of the Dutch language and a good sense of humour. The institute is centrally located in Den Haag, easily accessible by public transport and well-known for its warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Direct Dutch teaches all levels (0-C1 CEFR) in various formats - ranging from a regular evening or daytime course, or a specialised conversation course to flexible in-company training to prepare you and your colleagues for the NT2 exam.
Direct Dutch contact details
For more information please visit Direct Dutch or:
- Send them an email
- Call at +31 (0) 70 365 46 77
- Follow Direct Dutch on Facebook
The competition runs until February 8, 2021 and the winner will be announced and contacted by Direct Dutch after the competition ends.