Art Affair | fine art market in Amsterdam
Due to the measures in place as a result of coronavirus please check the official page of this event for any possible further details on cancellation / postponement.
September 2020 marked the launch of a new art event in Amsterdam, Art Affair, devised by six renowned art galleries. December 2020 will see the first ever Christmas edition of the event.
Art Affair is an art industry event that brings together fine art dealers specialising in many different niches, from the old Dutch Masters to modern and contemporary art and from antique silver and jewellery to 17th and 18th century Delftware.
Get acquainted with Dutch art
This is an occasion for collectors, art specialists and casual art lovers alike to spend time in the presence of high-level art and to be able to interact with the people who sell it. Admission is free. The art dealers at the event bring together many different kinds of art, from Dutch Masters in the age of Rembrandt and Vermeer, when the Netherlands reached new levels of prosperity and novel painting techniques emerged, right up to the contemporary art of today
The Art fairs that Dutch Masters dealers usually rely on, such as Masterly and the New York edition of TEFAF, have been called off in 2020, so Art Affair is a welcome addition to the art calendar in this challenging year.
Six renowned art galleries will be present at Art Affair on December 17-20:
- A. Aardewerk from The Hague (antique silver and jewellery)
- Kunstgalerij Albricht from Oosterbeek (19th and 20th century paintings)
- Bijl-Van Urk from Alkmaar (17th century Old Master Paintings)
- Jaski Gallery from Amsterdam (modern and contemporary art)
- Kollenburg Antiquairs from Oirschot (17th and 18th century applied arts)
- Borzo Gallery from Amsterdam (modern and contemporary art)
- Bies Kunsthandel from Eindhoven (19th and 20th century paintings)
- Aronson Antiquairs from Amsterdam (17th and 18th century Delftware)
- Koetser Gallery from Zürich (17th century Old Master Paintings)
- Salomon Stodel Antiquités from Amsterdam (17th and 18th century applied arts)
- Marjan Sterk Fine Art Jewellery from Amsterdam
- Vanderven Oriental Art from ’s-Hertogenbosch