House in Utrecht, Bolstraat
House with three rooms (two bedrooms) spread over two floors will be available for rent in the popular neighborhood Oudwijk. The house is 65 m2 and has a 13 m2 garden and will be available from the 1st of September (earlier move in date can be discussed).
Front door and hallway from which the living room/dining room can be accessed. Attached to the living room is a kitchen equipped with stove, oven, extractor hood, fridge, and dishwasher. From the kitchen you can access the garden.
Hallway from which the two bedrooms and bathroom can be accessed. The bathroom has a shower, toilet, sink and has room for a washing machine. From the hallway you can also access the attic which can be used as storage space.
The house is located in the popular neighborhood Oudwijk and is walking distance from the street ‘Burgemeester Reigerstraat’ (which has shops and restaurants) and the park ‘Wilhelminapark’. By bike you can reach Utrecht city center in 5 minutes and Utrecht Central Station in 10 minutes.
- Rent is €1450 per month (excluding utilities)
- Tenant is responsible for contracting and payment of utilities, internet/tv and local government taxes and charges
- Size of the house is 65 m2 with a 13 m2 garden
- Available per the 1st of September (earlier move in date can be discussed)
- Minimum lease term of 12 months, afterwards the lease can be continued
- Deposit is one month’s rent
- (Combined) Income requirement of €2.900 (gross)
- Allowed for home sharing (if both tenants are working), not available for students
More pictures are available on request and please provide a short introduction of yourself (name, age, work, etc.) if you are interested