Updated: 22 Nov 2020
As a Hydraulic Engineer you will be the one who completely designs the hydraulic installation. This company has her own hydraulic specialists and together with them you are responsible for designing, building and commissioning of the complete installations. The responsibilities as a Hydraulic Engineer are:
- Designing and implementing hydraulic systems;
- Assess the manufacturability and maintainability;
- Making drawings, diagrams, parts lists and work instructions;
- Processing the 'as built' data in the documentation package;
- Provide assistance with commissioning and testing;
As a Hydraulic Engineer we offer you:
- Salary between €3300-€4500 for 40 hours depending on experience;
- A job where no two days are the same;
- Enough space for your personal development and ambitions;
Requirements:As a Hydraulic Engineer we expect from you a bachelor mechanical Engineer or comparable: Other requirements for this job: * More than 3 years of experience in similar role; * Knowledge of the hoisting and lifting industry and its application is an advantage; * Work experience in multidisciplinary project teams; * Knowledge of offshore crane standards such as EN, ABS, API, DNV, Lloyd's; * Experience with hydraulically safe design of machines (NEN-EN-ISO-4413); * Experience in applying the Machinery Directive; * Teamplayer, proactive, positive, critical and eager to learn; * Likes to share knowledge and experience with colleagues; * Puts safety first You are a current EU visa holder or have a EU citizenship.
Do you have what it takes to design the top notch off heavy mechanical lifting structures? Are you looking for a company that has a keen eye for market developments and a focus on innovation?
Do you have experience as a Hydraulic Engineer? Then we are looking for you!