Applications Landscape Engineer
Updated: 26 Aug 2019
Our client is a process automation company that delivers flexible, managed software solutions. Their solutions help businesses optimize back office business processes and is focused entirely on automation through the lens of eliminating repetitive manual tasks in the back office, delivering streamlined and efficient processes and freeing people up from the day-to day-grind—with greater speed and accuracy than ever before.
Our client in platform is targeted towards the challenges that exist between business stakeholders and IT operations itself.
For their team in Houten, they are looking for Application Landscape Engineer.
What you will be doing
- Understand the requirements from development, Presales and enablement teams which are your internal customers.
- Define and enhance governance processes considering the existing rules in the global IT department and the requirements from the internal customers.
- Work closely with global IT to set up and operate a highly automated development, demo and training application landscape which will be partially in the Cloud.
- Ensure that the applications in the landscape are available and operate according to the agreed standards and governance processes
- The virtual machines in VMware and AWS
- The appropriate operating systems that the applications are running within
- The applications and their availability and performance by establishing appropriate automated monitoring and maintenance processes
- Operating system administration (Windows, Linux)
- SAP basis administration
- Basic Database administration
- Scripting experience (Unix shell, PowerShell or similar)
- Team player
Our client has a very inclusive and communicative culture, which means you will have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with all our different teams globally and have a chance to have great working relationships with senior management, very quickly. They offer a coaching and mentoring scheme which will allow you to take advantage of their collective intelligence which will allow you to develop and grow your career.
They believe rewarding their employees is very important therefore not only will you be receiving a competitive salary, you will be in line for a generous benefits package, invitations to parties each year across Europe, and an invite to a company holiday.
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please call Soumya Shastry, Technology Recruiter on +31(0)70 387 5911 or email your resume directly to email@example.com