Digital Marketing Generalist Amsterdam
Updated: 03 Nov 2020
For our client, an international retailer group, we are looking for a digital marketing generalist. In this role you carry out digital marketing projects such as data analyses, the creation and execution of a digital communication strategy and new digital business models, but also, project management involving contact with internal and external stakeholders. Your scope is broad and with your can-do mentality you are ready to take on any challenge!
What does this role entail?
- Assist in projects and overviews related to Marketing, Brand, Sponsorship, Board discussions;
- Build and conduct deep-dive business reviews;
- Support in building Go-To-Market proposals;
- Help drive innovation projects across markets, by partnering with national member representatives;
- Assistance in communication with external agencies and third-party vendors;
- In-depth analysis of performance KPI's, costs implication and local execution barriers;
- Assistance in understanding market requirements, taking them into account when proposing solutions;
- Develop and execute data strategy on digital shopper insight across members;
- Track of consumer facing activations from the marketplace;
- Drive market research and collect consumer insights both independently and tapping into agency resources;
- Ad hoc support and co-operation required if new marketing / brand / sponsorship projects are ignited;
- Work on creative projects such as employer branding, the website, and presentations.
- A self-starter and a team player;
- Able to solve problems independently;
- Analytical and outgoing.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Higher education qualification in Communications/Marketing/Business/Economics;
- 4+ years of experience Digital Marketing or Omni-channel marketing;
- Fluent English spoken & written, other languages are a plus;
- Excellent capabilities in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
40 hours per week
An international association of over 14,000 independent electrical retailers in 36 countries.It functions as a leading international electrical retail group on behalf of its members, and is based in Amsterdam.