Online Marketing Internship
Updated: 26 Mar 2019
TriGlobal is a marketing company operating in the (international) moving industry. Our team is formed by enthousiastic, ambitious and young employees. Over the past years we've doubled our revenues every year.
During the last year TriGlobal has launched a new moving platform called ‘Sirelo’ in 9 different countries. Our vision is to make this platform the ‘booking.com of the moving industry’. We are looking for marketing interns to help developing the platform and help getting it on top of Google.
As a marketing intern you will be responsible for the development and promotion of our online platform and the content on it. To give you a better idea of what you daily activities would look like, we summed up the most important marketing activities:
- Development of the marketing strategies suitable with each market
- Creating content for your own website(s)
- SEO Optimization
- Daily operational activities in the marketing team
- Improving our websites
- Affiliate marketing & cross-sell projects
So what does this internship offer me?
As an intern at TriGlobal you will get responsibilities you’d normally only get as a full time employee. All interns are part of the team and not only ‘an intern’. Besides that you will be working in a really cool and young environment. Most of your managers probably also started as an intern, making the company culture really informal and fun. But of course we are also ambitious, meaning there are enough opportunities for you to stay after your internship (if you perform well of course). You will be well supervised, with weekly meetings to discuss evaluations and your progress. More information about our company can be found on: www.triglobal.org. Below you can find the normal offer we give to interns:
Hours per week: 40Salary: €500 (plus cover for travel expenses) a month
What we are looking for to fill the job
- You are native of one of the following countries: UK, Germany, and France.
- You are a university student enrolled in a bachelor or master degree
- You are a creative writer
- Some knowledge of SEO or Online Marketing is a plus, not a requirement
- You are proactive and you have no trouble in taking your own responsibilities and working in a team.
How to apply for this wonderful job
Do you also want to be a part of this great company? Then send your CV & cover letter by clicking apply on Graduateland directly.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!