Updated: 16 May 2023
IT & Technology
Dutch, English and Dutch, French and Dutch
We are looking for a Dutch Speaker Project Leader for one of the transportation organizations in Randstad.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the project management of a number of subprojects (management on quality, money, time and risks)
- Collaboration with technicians and architects
- Drafting, managing and prioritizing project plan and approach with the team and suppliers
- Accountable to the Program Manager IT
- At least 3 years of experience as a project leader in the infrastructure / network domain
- Affinity with Networking, Azure and SAP
- Experience with migrations (preparation of migration plans, including migration scenario and test strategy
- Technical experience with projects with Networks (firewalls, interfaces), SAP and AZURE (IPAAS) is an advantage
- You have extensive experience with project management (Prince2 and Agile/Scrum)
- You are strong in both Dutch and English
Do you see yourself fit? Hit APPLY or email me directly: [email protected]
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
About the company:
One of the biggest transportation organizations in the Netherlands.