DevOps Engineer PRA (Frontend)
Posted: 04 Jan 2023
DevOps Engineer PRA (Frontend)
You will be part of a team of 6 DevOps engineers, however we have great ambitions to expand the team more in 2023. Throughout the entire software lifecycle – from design to operations of the productive environments – you use state-of-the-art methods and tools.
What you move?
You are a member of a DevOps Team that develop the new portal for the privileged access management. You are committed to collaborative development and continuous delivery and contribute to continuously improving our DevOps capabilities. Leveraging your know-how in modern software architecture and cloud technology, you create innovative and fail-safe solutions for our customers. Thanks to your enthusiasm for new trends and technologies as well as your good communication skills, you help us keep our systems and data secure.
- Several years of experience in frontend technologies like JS, HTML, CSS and Angular
- A good flair for UI/UX design
- Experience in CI/CD concepts and tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.)
- knowledge in the backend technologies ASP.NET Core and EF Core would be beneficial
- Experience in E2E testing and state management such as NGRX would be an advantage
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases and distributed systems communication with Kafka would be useful
- Familiar with agile development methods and environments (Scrum, SAFe)
- Proficient in English
- Communicative, active contributor who enjoys teamwork as much as sharing ideas and expertise
- Real team-player
- Open-minded behaviour, thinking out of the box
- Motivated and curious to learn
- Willing to take responsibility end-to-end, beyond just implementation – You build it, You run it
Want to know more about us?
We are serving the Swiss market as Switzerland’s leading IT & Telecom company. Thus, we are actively driving digitalization and networking, and tapping new paths for our customers and our employees. We do not know what the future is going to look like, but we definitely have the opportunity to shape it. To do so we are and act trustworthy, committed and curious.
Since 2019, we have been building up the coolest DevOps Center with a wonderful office at the World Trade Center in the heart of Rotterdam. We are currently recruiting IT passionate professionals who are keen on developing high-quality software, have an agile mindset and appreciate collaboration with motivated colleagues from all over the world.
What's in it for you?
- Agile way of working, multi-cultural work environment promoting work-life balance
- Autonomy, flexibility, opportunity and growth
- Cool office space in the World Trade Center Rotterdam!
- Office and team events to build a stronger Swisscom community
- Full relocation support (Housing, settling-in, etc.) for you and your family
- Telephone/internet allowance and contribution to health insurance
- Paid training days and access to Swisscom learning platforms
- Commuting and home office allowance
- Gym subscription, Tax advice, and language course
- Work from abroad possibility for a fixed term
- Care, bereavement, maternity and paternity leaves
- 25 days paid vacation days plus Dutch national holidays