Sales Support | German C1
Updated: 24 Nov 2023
If communication in German and English is your strong point and you would like to work in an international environment then read more below!
For our client, we are looking for a Sales support Representative that will be the first point of contact together with the Customer Sales support Service team doing the following tasks:
- You are responsible for the entire order-to-cash process, starting from the request, order processing, all the way through to the planning of transport orders and invoicing.
- Working closely with your Sales colleagues, you serve as the main point of contact for customers, addressing their inquiries and providing solutions.
- You regularly collaborate with your Sales colleagues to stay updated on market developments. Additionally, you work closely with colleagues from the Procurement, Marketing, and our external warehouse teams.
- Ensuring accurate information is shared with customers and colleagues regarding pricing and offering alternatives when a product is temporarily out of stock.
- Performing back-office tasks arising from sales activities
- Full-time availability
- Business level of German and English, Dutch is a pre
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in Customer Service but do not hesitate to apply even if you have less experience, we will definitely look into your application! Aim for the moon and even if you miss you will still land among the stars
- Experience in Microsoft Office and ERP Systems is a plus
- We would like to have someone that is open for challenges, knows how to work hard and play hard!
What our client offers:
- Money is important so you will receive a competitive salary based on your experience ranging between 3000 euro to 4000 euro
- Pension scheme to make sure you have a glorious retirement
- 26 days of holiday to recharge so you come back fully fresh
- Opportunity for personal growth within the company with our in-house courses
- Last but not least, a fun and exciting work environment to make sure you are not getting bored during work hours
Our client is a global player in the design flooring industry. Active in more than 40 countries spread out over five continents, they are looking to grow even further. For their location in the Netherlands nearby Roosendaal, they are looking for a Customer Service Representative to help out for the German, Swiss and Austrian market.