Customer Relations Coordinator | French
Updated: 22 May 2023
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
• You will serve as the primary contact for and interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products, sales orders, lead times, shipments and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
• You develop and maintain close business relationships with customer contacts. Represent the company towards the customer and the customer inside the organization.
• Spider in the web position because you work together with Shipping locations, Sales, Logistics, Accounting and other company resources to coordinate day-to-day customer requirements.
• MBO+/HBO education (obtained through education or working experience)
• Excellent written en spoken English and French (C1/C2 level) , big plus if you speak Dutch and/or German
• Good communication and problem solving skills
• Detail oriented with strong administrative follow-up and follow-through
• Self-motivated and proactive with strong work ethic
• At least 2 years of experience within an international customer services environment
• Ability to cope with hectic deadlines and changing workloads
• Team player
• Some logistical background preferred
Our client is offering you a direct contract in a very nice team and international company. The salary depends on experience and the range is around the 2200,- and 2800,- euro gross a month.
Our client is selling and delivering the best bike components. They develop and deliver the best and highly qualified components, from which some are custom made. To further strengthen their team, they are looking for someone who will coordinate the day-to-day relationship with their customer base in France (and/or potentially in Germany).