Business Development Intern
Updated: 04 Oct 2021
We are looking for a Business Development Intern to join our international team! You will be assisting with the growth of our job boards and housing platforms.
Please note that only applications from students that are enrolled at an EU higher education institution will be considered.
- Increase the amount of jobs and properties through new account acquisition and partnerships
- Account management (approving and managing requests, troubleshooting)
- Communication with third parties / partners (e.g. to increase our job distribution network)
- Market research to identify new opportunities
- Link building
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Type: Internship (applicable for registered students only)
- Starting date: October 2021
- Commitment: 30 hours per week
- Duration: 4-6 months
- Compensation: Offered
- Background (studies and / or work experience) in a business-related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Good command of German (a plus)
- In possession of a valid work & residence permit in the Netherlands (if applicable)
- Enrolled at an EU higher education institution during the internship
- Strong desire to learn
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated and energetic with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Demonstrates a respect and an appreciation for diverse communities
- Responsible, team-oriented and enthusiastic
Please note, that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted / notified.
30 hours per week
IamExpat is the leading English-language online media platform, providing up-to-date information, news, job listings, housing services and lifestyle tips for internationals in the Netherlands and Germany.
IamExpat also organises the annual IamExpat Fair in Amsterdam and The Hague, a truly international one-day event designed to connect and support the expat community in the Netherlands.
IamExpat Media, the Amsterdam-based company that runs IamExpat, is an equal opportunity employer.