Email/CRM Marketing Specialist
Updated: 13 Feb 2020
We’re working with a unique, dynamic organisation within the travel and entertainment industry. The company is built from a love of both sports and music. Attending an event abroad can be a massive hassle. Buying tickets can be a serious stress-factor and the thought can put you off even trying. That’s where they come in. They get their clients to the biggest sport and music events in the world. Started as a hobby – now an international company, active all over the world. The team is young and ready to take on the world. They work in an open, fun and ‘get things done’ kind of way.
What to expect:
You’ll plan, coordinate, send, segment, analyze, report and optimize. As an email marketer you’re responsible for the technical design and implementation of email marketing
campaigns for various consumer brands. You’ll be working closely with the content marketers, visual designer and data analyst.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in an email marketing role
- You’re familiar with A/B testing framework
- You have experience with the well-known ESPs (MailChimp, Clang, Selligent, etc.)
- You have good knowledge of HTML, CSS and Photoshop or Sketch
- An interest in sports, music, travel and events!
- Free daily lunch
- Free bootcamps twice weekly for you to keep fit
- Quarterly company trips to events
- Open and young culture
- Lots of opportunity
- Ping pong table, dart board, bean bags all in a gorgeous work space