Lead Machine Learning Engineer
Updated: 15 Jul 2020
Orange Quarter are working with a company that is disrupting the vertical transport industry. This German company are combining IoT, and smart buildings to provide their clients with an innovative elevator management service. Their mission is to shake up the traditional real estate industry by offering a digitized portfolio of elevator systems. Their product offers a modern solution to accessing contracts, technical data, and documentation, and empowers their clients to connect with suitable maintenance services.
You will be joining one other Machine Learning Engineer as well as participate the hiring of a third team member. Expect to enjoy a significant amount of autonomy as you pioneer Machine Learning processes and a build strong AI culture in this company. Your responsibilities will working on devices that have innovative sensors that can be installed independently of the elevator manufacturer and the model. The sensor data is processed on the edge and in the cloud in order the achieve the best predictive maintenance results for B2B customers, as well as supporting the developers with the deployments of new features. In addition to this, you will research, implement and support new infrastructure solutions and will harness automation to improve workflows.
- 3+ years of work experience in implementing machine learning and deep learning algorithms
- Workplace or educational experience with signal processing
- Strong knowledge of machine learning tools and platforms
- Programming experience with a JVM language
- Knowledge of Cloud computing
- The exposure to building a leading a team
- Working with flexible hours and flat structures
- Periodic workplace events and subsidised food and drink
- Workplace massages...