Updated: 14 Jun 2022
We are looking for a Full-stack Developer to join our Amsterdam office and solve juicy digital challenges at scale, share expertise with others, and work closely with Reaktor communities in Lisbon, Helsinki, NYC and Tokyo.
As a Full-stack Developer you…
- Have 4+ years of professional web development experience.
- Write software from scratch with TypeScript and React.
- Take care of both the technical and human side of projects.
- Are familiar with automated testing & functional programming.
- Enjoy working with juniors and seniors on both the shiny and dirty bits of your repo.
- Can create new backend services and tweak CI/CD pipelines when needed.
- Look forward to taking an active part in shaping your team’s ways of working and programming practices.
- View your colleagues and clients as individuals with their respective strengths and weaknesses.
- Believe that sometimes tech is best solved with no code at all, but by talking to the right people.
Salary range: €45,000 – €70,000 per year
- Relocation and visa support if needed
- Flexible working hours
- Work trips between EU offices
- Team activities and get-togethers
- Compensation of self-development activities (courses, conferences, certifications, etc.)
- Get paid to do Open Source work
- Company shares
- The latest computer and phone of your choice
- Extended health insurance
- Screens, keyboard, headphones
- An ergonomic home office if needed
- Healthy and not-so-healthy snacks and drinks at the office
- Travel expenses
- Phone subscription
- Home internet expenses coverage
- Company trips twice a year (when the pandemic situation permits)
40 hours per week
Our Amsterdam office has a unique vibe, being a lively mix of 22 nationalities. We offer relocation and visa support to those who decide to join our team from outside of the Netherlands.
Working in teams and helping clients is our bread and butter. Reaktor’s cross functional teams consist of Front-end Engineers, Backend / DevOps & SRE specialists, Designers, Data Scientists, and Coaches. We unite our efforts to help future-thinking companies like adidas, Lego, HBO, Finavia, and FC Liverpoolsucceed in their world-scale digital endeavours everyday.
We enjoy working on-site and spending time together, but want to offer you an opportunity for remote work whenever you wish, support your home office set-up and provide a remote-friendly working environment.
This is what happens after you apply:
👋🏽 We’ll start with a brief video chat, just to say hi. Hi!
🗣 Then we’ll get to know you a bit better in our Attitude interview. We’ll talk about your past experiences and try to understand how you’d fit in the team.
💻 Next up is our Technical interview. We know, tech interviews can be cringy. But we’ll try our best to be as real-world as possible; no sorting algos here!
💯 Lastly, a chat to discuss some practicalities and make you an offer we hope you can’t refuse.
🎉 *celebratory dance*