Area Manager - Asian Market
Updated: 30 Sep 2023
A captivating opportunity awaits you in our Asian market vacancy. As an Area Manager, you'll wield the reins over your own geographical areas such as China, India, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam, demonstrating your sales prowess and margin mastery, craft compelling relationships, forge ingenious sales strategies, secure game-changing acquisitions, and dazzle with marketing finesse to achieve ambitious sales targets.
- A valid work Visa
- Must already live in Holland, within commutable distance to Ijsselstein
- Excellent communication skills in English. Any number of Asian language(s) and/or Dutch is an advantage
- Interest and affinity with Asia
- Experience in the sales industry (outside sales, account management and such)
- A commercial mindset, energetic and enthusiastic
- Being a reliable team player with an independent and proactive working style
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of export documentation(crucial aspect of doing business in these markets) would also be an advantage
Start an exciting and empowering journey in a fulfilling role that values autonomy, within a global setting. As a valued member of our family business, you'll be part of a diverse team that creates a sense of belonging. Enhance your skills through training and receive compensation that matches your experience. Join our client in an environment where challenges foster growth and camaraderie, creating a balanced atmosphere of ambition and comfort. Of course there are opportunities for further (internal) training, while the salary is based on the experience you bring to the table.
Our client is an international wholesaler of used internal transport equipment, telehandlers and aerial work platforms in Europe. With an international team of 55 staff members the company sells in more than 70 different countries around the world. The employees stand for quality, customer orientation, and flexibility to work together to achieve the ambitions of the company.