French Sales Support Employee
Updated: 22 Jul 2021
Are you a real spider in the web? Can you support your colleagues with commercial activities and do you have experience with international project management? We are looking for you!
This position is an exciting combination of Sales Support and Project Coordination. Our employer specializes in providing leadership, management and sales training to employees of companies worldwide.
You set up and support commercial activities of consultants from the first contact towards the closure of deals. Next to it, you coordinate the logistical and administrative process of (inter)national client projects.
Your core activities as Sales Support:
- First level commercial advisor towards prospects/clients, recognizing opportunities and feeding Consultants with this information.
- Understand client and consultant requirements and support transferring their ideas into presentations, proposals and/or actions.
- Organizational support on various activities. Give follow up on client related activities.
- Pivotal/key role in the account team by having the overview of the project and urge others to take actions according to the project plan.
- First point of contact for clients about process, logistics and organizational subjects.
- Sparring partner and support for consultants on process and content (proposal, pricing, correspondence, material, evaluation, etc.)
- Proactively set up client contact(s) (meeting/calls) to ensure a successful logistical and administrative process.
- Coordination of every step in the administrative/logistical process for OPs, e.g. contract, invoicing, plan dates in consultation with International Planning Team, surveys, order materials, preparation for participants and consultants, help for travel and accommodation needs for consultants, communicate with training location, etc.
- Give follow-up on client related activities.
40 hours per week
Our client is an international organization located in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands. They provide different types of training on leadership, management and sales to companies worldwide. The company has also developed its own method and their learning pathways bring about sustainable behavioral change and increase employee engagement