Updated: 19 Aug 2019
As a Data Analyst you will be collecting and checking data in order to process it into information. You will ensure this data is made transparant and clear reports with the aim that the business is based on these reports and insights. You work together with our Data Engineers and you are part of the Business Intelligence team in Hoofddorp.
You enjoy contact with various managers within the organization who want a lot of information in various areas which you can give them. Consider, for example, margins, hours and turnover from the business!
Then, let's see this opportunity in details together
As a Data Analyst, we want you to:
- Check data and transform it into usable data
- Translate data and display it in clear (visual reports)
- Develop and optimise financial and operational dashboards
- Help and measure KPI’s from different departments
A university degree in for example Econometrics, Economics, or Technical Business Administration
- Experience with Python3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of BI tools like Tableau or Alteryx
- Hands-on experience with SQL databases
- You speak Dutch
- Competitive salary with a great pension scheme and travel allowance
- Hish energy atmosphere
- Personal development opportunities
- Dynamic workplace
- Lunch, snacks and a lot of freedom!
- Flexibel working hours and workspace
Our client is a Dutch multinational Human Resources and technology company based in Hoofddorp. They are specialised in the employment industry and currently operating in 7 different countries.The Business Intelligence team creates rapports and insights to make the right decisions and determine the strategy of the company.