Dutch speaking Data Manager
Updated: 25 May 2023
A brand new opportunity in the food industry has occurred for a Dutch speaker to join our client as a Data Manager. You will be responsible for managing data throughout the supply chain for the client. Please note that the role will start on a 6 month temporary basis with the option for a permanent contract afterwards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Checking data of clients, products and delivery schedules
- Using GS1 and SAP software to optimise data processes
- Supporting with other ad hoc tasks
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, taking full ownership of the role and will have an excellent eye for detail. Next to the competitive salary, other benefits such as travel allowance, work from home allowance, pension and company bonus depending on performance is on offer with this client.
- Required to be fluent in Dutch (C1-level or higher) and English (C1-level or higher), both written and spoken
- Desirable to have a background in computer science, business administration or logistics
- Able to commute to Zwolle on a daily basis or to relocate
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Patrick.
languagematters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.