Consultants - Various levels
Updated: 30 Jul 2020
Are you a talented team player, intellectually curious and motivated to work in a high-impact industry where you will influence the community and our client’s organization?
Our client has a global footprint with many years of distinguishing themselves in the financial world providing services in accounting, tax and consultancy. Our client continues to expand their operations to include real estate, private equity and life sciences across their European markets.
Due to their impressive growth, success and the expansion of their business scope, our client is now looking to expand their team across a range of functions. The focus will be on real estate. With the Head office Based in The Hague, you will also be working off-site on various exciting projects throughout The Netherlands, The UK, Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg.
Roles available include: Manager – Advisory / Senior Consultant – Advisory / Consultant - Advisory / Real Estate Sector
On top of a generous remuneration and flexible working environment our client can offer:
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a leading firm;
- An incredible collaborative corporate culture;
- Support from an organization composed of true professionals defined by excellence, veracity, respect, commitment to development, learning and impacting your community.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree with a preference in business, accounting, finance or economics. A Master’s degree is a plus;
- One to Six years + experience in a similar position preferably within commercial real estate or construction;
- Experience in playing a key role and/or managing large scale and complex projects;
- Experience in the real estate industry including relevant industry software;
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management;
- Change and business process management skills plus continuous improvement;
- Cultivated accounting and finance skills within the real estate industry;
- Extensive experience in real estate accounting, operations, portfolio rollups, scenario analysis and reprinting;
- Exposure to a variety of property types including industrial, apartments, retail, storage and more;
- Able to work remotely and travel up to 50% of time;
- Full fluency in English with a preference for a second language (Dutch, French and/or German).
- Experience with Yardi or similar systems;
- Previous experience implementing real estate ERP software;
- Excellent knowledge of international real estate funds, fund structures, joint venture and partnerships.
If you feel we just described your profile, apply now and find out more!
As well as the above, our clients offers a friendly international working environment, modern offices - close to travel facilities and travel around Europe and a market competitive salary package!
For more information please email your CV to Karen Barton at Madison Parker International – firstname.lastname@example.org