Senior DevOps Engineer AD Infra
Updated: 20 Nov 2023
Senior DevOps Engineer (Active Directory)
For a client of mine I am actively looking for a freelance DevOps Engineer to help with a complex migration project. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Design and implement MFA profiles for 18 million customer accounts, ensuring compatibility in on-premise and cloud systems with a DevOps focus.
- Upgrade NPS infrastructure for MFA, emphasizing DevOps for agility and automation.
- Collaborate with DevOps team to integrate MFA solution, addressing compatibility for a smooth transition.
- Use DevOps principles for testing and deployment optimization.
- Proven experience in DevOps-centric MFA solutions integration.
- Expertise in scripting, automation, and strong DevOps practices.
- In-depth knowledge of NPS infrastructure and Active Directory
- Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration.
- Residing in The Netherlands and ability to work on-site 1-2 days per week
If you are a dedicated DevOps Active Directory Engineer passionate about secure IT solutions, apply now to contribute to the success of my client's rewarding migration project.
Stamatis Melissourgos | IT Recruitment Consultant | IAM | Cyber Security
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
International client operating in more than 10 countries