Accountant | Polish C2
Updated: 02 May 2022
In this role, you will be joining the the Dutch Finance team, located in Eindhoven. However, you will be responsible for the Polish accountancy. Tasks are:
- Responsible for recording all the transactions and creating the invoices for the Dutch and Polish offices.
- Set the deadline and support the month-end closing.
- Put an eye on track of rules & regulations within Poland (Finance/ Tax and legal related matters).
- Coordinating ad hoc finance/tax related questions.
- Preferably a degree in Finance and/ or Accounting
- Min. 1 -2 years of experience with finance and accounting
- Excellent level in both English and Polish is a must (written & spoken)
- Knowledge about accounting rules and taxation system within Poland.
- Knowledge of submitting VAT & Tax applications
- Good skills in Excel
- Residing in the Netherlands
Our client is an ambitious and fast growing company, with an open and informal culture. Cooperation is continuously practiced in all fields of interest throughout the company. They value our customers; they feel our passion and ambitions.
You will receive:
A competitive set of employment terms, based on local standards
An initial fixed term contract of 7 months (with one month probation) with possibility for extension into a 12 month contract and eventually a permanent contract.
Salary is between € 2500 - 3500, all depending on your experience and education. For a senior person, could be negotiable.
In the salary, the 8% holiday money is included
Flexibility to work from home and office.
- Travel budget to Poland
Our client is trading company in plastics. Their focus is trading Polyethylene and Polypropylene.They are a fast growing, dynamic company located in the silicon valley of Europe: Eindhoven, the plastic valley of Spain; Alcoi and the center of Eastern Europe; Warschau.