Sr. Test and Verification Engineer
Updated: 18 Oct 2020
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Technical background, preferably mechanical engineering, mechatronics or physics. Needs certainly an understanding of mechanics, electronics and software to use and improve test and measurement equipment;
- 5 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development. Experience related to the development and testing of medical (FDA regulated) products is preferred. (ISO 13485, 21CFR820);
- Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality, also able to manage and delegate tasks when necessary;
- Good project management skills, ability to work in a structured and transparent way by defining working packages, and appropriate status reporting;
- Due to "time to market" and current circumstances, EU-citizenship is highly preferred;
- Fluent written and verbal English skills as this is the primary language in the office;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Quality mindset and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is;
- Experience with DFSS green belt techniques is a plus.
In return, we offer you
A chance to serve a bigger purpose: The work you do every day contributes to innovative health technologies and solutions that help improve billions of lives every year, even yours. This creates unexpected moments when your work and personal life come together in meaningful ways.