Customer Service Representative | French
Updated: 13 Sep 2021
Do you speak French/English and Dutch, and are you interested in the Banking industry? Then i'm looking for you, the service minded employee that will help my client fulfilling this customer service role for the Dutch team.
For this role you have to speak Dutch on a C2 level, next to this a professional level of English and a good level of French. If you wont speak Dutch on a C2 level, you wont be considered for this position unfortunately.
the reason why you have to speak is due to the fact that you will be working for a Dutch bank.
You will be part of an international team, dealing with international clients in banking.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering excellent service on behalf of the client to the customer.
- Answering all kinds of questions the customer may have.
- Monitor the safety of the internal and external client and be aware of fraud.
- Follow lined out escalation procedures.
- Keep a clear and neat administration.
Our international client is based in Barneveld, and they are looking for a new Customer Service Representative for their international team. You will be dealing with international clients in banking.