Sales and Business Development Nordics (FinTech)
Updated: 19 Nov 2021
Our client is expanding in Scandinavia, for this reason they are looking for an experienced Sales representative.
You will be responsible for the successful growth of the company’s client portfolio in the Nordics by identifying, targeting, approaching and acquiring companies in this region.
This will be done via phone, face to face meetings and attending events.
* You bring between 2 and 4 years of solid experience in sales, business development or client relationship management in the Financial sector, ideally with a background in Banking or Fund Management.
* You have a C2 level of Swedish and excellent English. Speaking any other Scandinavian language instead of Swedish can be considered as well.
* Understanding of the SME and Midcap sector.
* Business/finance academic background
* Proven ability of bringing passion, energy and motivation to a sales organization.
* Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
* Comfortable with a phone sales approach.
* Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels.
* Detail oriented, organized, self-starter, with an understanding of sales and the sales process.
* Base salary range, depending on years and type of experience, between 45K and 70K gross per year.
* 25 holiday days per year
*Direct contract with the hiring company
* Being part of a dynamic, driven, fast-growing and thriving team working within a fast-paced and high-demanding working environment.
Our client is a successful FinTech company.