Junior Sales Executive | German
Updated: 12 Oct 2021
Our client is seeking a Junior German speaking candidate to join the Sales team and be responsible for developing the German market further.
In this position you will be responsible for a diverse range of tasks.
Your tasks will consists of:
- Market research
- Creating/prospecting new business opportunities through warm and cold leads. (via phone and email)
- Manage small to medium existing accounts
- Communicate with customers and office team regularly
- Engage with potential/existing clients to understand/offer the right solution(s) and give technical support
- Attend frequent meeting with the sales team
- Regularly meet with customers and travel around 3 times per month.
- Support the team with preparing exhibitions and with marketing activities
- Handle administrative tasks with preparing pricing, monitoring demo status and contact lists
- Support current account managers and their customers
- Speak German as a first language with business level of English(spoken and written).
- Passion or interest in Sales or IT.
- You have a commercial mindset, goal oriented, quick learner and self motivated.
- You are communicative and feel comfortable with speaking to people.
- You are pro-active, flexible and able to have a helicopter view.
- Open to travel abroad around 3 times per month.
- Having a drivers license is a plus.
- This is a full time position in which you will receive a direct contract with the company.
- The salary is between 2,500 - 2,800 gross per month with a quarterly & year bonus.
- As the company is growing quickly, there are growth opportunities.
- They offer an integrated pension scheme
- Person travel reimbursement of EUR 0.19 per km for business trips. A rental car will be provided if necessary.
- The company prefers to push their staff to come to office by bicycle or public transport if possible. This will be fully reimbursed.
Our client is a lens manufacturer for the machine vision market. Their EMEA office is based in Amsterdam with HQ in Tokyo.
You would be working in a small yet international team for a company that is in a diverse, technically and rapid developing market.
The company has a open door policy with a casual work environment. The company is currently seeking to expand their DACH Sales Team.