Executive Assistant to the President and CEO
Posted: 16 Jun 2022
Nordland International BV is an international real estate company specialised in developing Private Cities and Special Economic Zones worldwide and Nordland International BV is also a Financial services company investing in infrastructure projects, FinTech, Artificial Intelligence, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Green Technology and Renewable Energy. Nordland Holding BV is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Our goal is to help industries export themselves worldwide where new opportuniti...
- Bachelor's degree or at least 3 years of related experience required in working in an executive assistant role supporting C-Level executives.
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings.
- Fluent English
- Business sense - has a strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
- Commitment to excellence - perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.
- Excellent communicator - able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner.
- Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information.
- Team player - have team-oriented experience and approach.
- Service focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations of the President and CEO and other senior executives by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties.
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to multitask.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Above average knowledge of various social media platforms.