Workplace Engineer Security Services
Updated: 16 Sep 2019
Do you tick the following boxes:
· You are passionate about IT Security Services and preferably have worked in the workplace services area before.
· You are inquisitive, ambitious, curious and a driven person with sharp vision of what you want to achieve.
· You know how to connect and direct colleagues and (external or internal) suppliers and thrive by working in multidisciplinary teams.
· You know the security services market and products and are able and eager to continuously grow this knowledge.
· Your primary drive and mission in the squad is to provide an excellent user-experience to your ING colleagues through quick delivery of secure workplace services that are easy to use.
Your education and background
· You have at least completed a technical HBO degree, preferably with an IT background.
· You have worked at least 5 years in IT in a corporate environment.
· You have knowledge in the field of Workplace Services and an extensive functional and technical knowledge of security products such as AV/AM, vulnerability scanning, DLP, etc. Experience with Active Directory has a preference.
· You have relevant experience in the outsourcing of services within a complex and international organization.
· You have sufficient knowledge of IT risk to identify, qualify and reduce the various risks in the services to ensure that the organization can keep a firm grip on the risks and thus prevent or limit any damage to ING.