Senior Node.JS Backend Engineer Amsterdam | Leading Disruptive FinTech Scale Up | Help shape the New Infrastructure of payments! | Node.JS, Typescript, AWS | €95.000 + Stocks + Permanent Contract!
Updated: 01 Jul 2022
Vacancy: Senior Node.JS Backend Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you love to work at a fast-paced tech scale-up with a highly skilled dev team + inspiring mature management?
- What about making a huge impact on real-time products in Node.JS and Typescript that improve the future of payments globally?
- Are you looking for THAT disruptive scale-up a company to join and be part of the transitioning phase where you will earn a sweet salary and profitable stock?
- Not to forget; experience a smooth work life balance, spar with the best engineers in the Payments industry, and be the best version of yourself every day!
Sounds fun? then wait no longer!
Your employer: Leading Disruptive Scale-up changing Payments industry with world dominance!
Founded by a successful group of entrepreneurial engineers, this modern tech company really knows how to find and serve new niches within the modern payment industry. In just a few years this small and specialized team celebrated many successes and therefore is currently in transitioning phase.
With a very flat structure, this scale-up is rumored to be heaven for strong software engineers. Here you can spar with the best engineers in the market as equals and all ideas are welcome. And this is necessary because this company is moving fast entailing lots of creative freedom and decision-making power in the teams. Your new employer works as a true start-up: getting loads of freedom, direct product impact without any bureaucracy, open source community, meetups, conferences, and cracking the world’s deepest Payments problems.
Joining now means you can still learn from the best 1:1 and take their products to the next level!
Your Job: Senior Node Developer Amsterdam
As a Senior Node Developer Amsterdam, you will focus on delivering high-quality, robust backend API in Node.JS and Typescript. On the other hand, it’s not only about code, together with a highly skilled, fast-paced, and like-minded team you will spar, design, test, and build new features by always putting the end-user first.
The CTO and founders are still coding hands-on and finding new lines of payments revenue every day!
As this company is getting more mature, joining as a senior means you will have massive growth opportunities. Creating a new greenfield Point of Sales system could be your new day to day task, while at the same time grow into that Architectural Lead position that you always dreamed of ;).
Stack: HTML, CSS, Node.JS, Typescript, AWS (DevOps mindset!). Strong knowledge in testing and modern SE best practices. Willing to understand and learn about Systems Design, Cryptography basics + framework-agnostic mindset would be a big plus!
What’s being asked?
- Strong Node.JS, TypeScript skills!
- 5+ years of professional experience in backend software development
- DevOps Mindset and ability to work framework agnostic
- Eager to always learn and work according to modern SE best practices
- Background in JVM and willingness to work in Node.JS is also fine
- Pro-active problem solving mindset by asking questions
What is offered?
- Salary up to 95.000,- + profitable stock options
- Permanent contract from the start!
- Visa Support + 30% ruling
- Training and development budget (unlimited)
- Great office facilities with free parking spot available anytime!
- Growth perspective toward Lead/Principal/Architect
- Work with true inspiring management and learn from the best
Do you want to be part of a highly disruptive scale-up company where you can still be the coding factor of success, working only with the best in payments?
Be sure to apply via the form below or email your CV directly to Sven Gerrmann via [email protected]
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week