Senior iOS developer
Updated: 30 Apr 2021
You will be the master, answerable for planning and building the company’s iOS application. For many of our clients, this is the primary method to associate with the product. Swift is your embraced native language, and you will likewise bring information on either Java Backend or Android to the group. You like cooperating with different engineers and care about the excellence of your work. Scrum has no secrets to you and you enjoy helping others to excel at their work. You will work in close cooperation with the remainder of the group that includes backend, embedded and hardware engineers.
This is you :
- Fluent in English.
- A degree in Informatics, Electronics, Physics, Mathematics or comparative.
- 6-10 years of involvement with iOS improvement.
- Experienced in either Java backend or Android.
- Eager to consider programming engineering and testing.
- Acquainted with reactive programming, ideally with RxSwift.
- Involvement in Core Bluetooth, Homekit or Apple Watch is highly desirable.
What we can provide:
- A market competitive compensation.
- A free lunch each day (yes, really).
- Travel remittance and an attractive benefits plan.
- 22 leave days on top of all the public holidays.
- A beautiful penthouse office in the core of Amsterdam.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with motivation to Akanksha Verma at Madison Parker International – email@example.com – or apply via the Apply Now link.