Senior Business Process Analyst Fashion - Temporary
Updated: 21 Sep 2021
In this role you are responsible for:
- Define scope for new developments and projects, drive analysis activities required to achieve the agreed scope;
- Gather and analyze business requirements with the goal to map and improve existing business processes related to the PLM system or other tools to support Product Design and Development processes. Drive alignment between divisions as much as possible;
- Develop and drive testing of the new requirements and improvements;
- Develop and deliver training sessions to PLM end users about new system/process changes and manage the user expectations and communications;
- Ensure day to day support for all PLM system related requests, questions, feedback, and bugs/malfunctions;
- Work closely together with other members of the Supply Chain Process Development team to facilitate alignment with other systems/applications;
- Work closely with IT and participate in IT/business related projects;
- Drive internal team development projects and initiatives.
A competitive salary will be offered in accordance with your experience and knowledge.
The ideal candidate:
* University Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Product Development or equivalent;
* Min 7 years of work experience, preferably in fashion/retail industry or Consultancy;
* Experience in Product Development and Design is a strong plus;
* PLM system knowledge and/or Product Data Management and Data Modeling knowledge is required, Centric PLM experience ideal;
* Experience with project management and superior skills in stakeholder management and the management of expectations are a prerequisite;
* Experience in modelling and mapping complex processes especially product development processes;
* Experience with the development and/or delivery of training materials;
* Change management skills and experience driving technical implementations within an organization required;
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills and 'can do' mentality;
* Affinity with IT and system integrations; willingness to jump into technical details as well as drive people and process change;
* Strong desire for both personal development and to support the development of the team around them;
* Superior communication skills, strong team player with ability to influence others;
* Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment.
The HQ of this well-known fashion brand is based in Amsterdam.