Principal SRE Engineer AWS Amsterdam | Next Unicorn 100% Tech Scale-Up! | AWS, CloudFormation, Cloud Native, EC2, NodeJS | 120.000 + Shares + permanent contract
Updated: 27 Jul 2022
Your job: Principal SRE Engineer AWS Amsterdam
- Do you want to work for a fast-growing medium-sized very successful Fintech Scale-Up through management that previously set up a Unicorn?
- Do you enjoy working with some of the best Cloud/DevOps engineers in AWS with endless learning opportunities and certification opportunities?
- Do you want to work on a fully AWS based Cloud Native platform where you get the chance to grow into AWS Architect?
- Do you say yes to earning up to € 110,000 per year + permanent contract + options, so that you are rewarded extra when you have made it together?
Then read on quickly!
Your employer: Medium-sized Fintech Scale-Up with amazing engineering culture is going to take over the world!
This successful fast-growing Fintech scale-up from Amsterdam was founded by visionary technical management, who have also successfully built a Unicorn before. They are well on their way to achieving their goal: to disrupt the entire world of Payments through innovative technology and only the best of the best engineers!
There is unprecedented growth within Fintech and Payments! So if you are in one of the largest growing industries (with the largest budgets, impact, security, availability, scalability, and performance and growth opportunities) this is the place to be! There is a huge challenge with intercontinental data flows of great complexity.
Here you get the chance to set up the Native Cloud infrastructure together with titans in the field of AWS Cloud. Where you enjoy a lot of autonomy, freedom, and responsibility. There is a close and open atmosphere within the team, they have drinks every Friday and they regularly organize fun parties.
Here you are part of a 100% high engineering culture. The founders are real tekkies and they only hire the best people! Working here means a modern stack and everything fully automated.
The icing on the cake is that you immediately receive a permanent contract and a generous options package! That’s how you win together, once you’ve made it big!
Working here means unprecedented growth. Working and sparring with the best engineers in the industry, an unprecedented amount of space to spar and develop yourself. In addition, you will have the unique opportunity to set out the SRE strategy within an environment with a unique scale!
Your role: Principal SRE Engineer AWS Amsterdam
As Principal SRE Engineer AWS Amsterdam you will have the opportunity to work on the State of Art Fully Automated AWS platform where you will have the opportunity to take the lead in the field of Architecture and Design. The Cloud Native platform was set up by two architects who have set up a completely serverless bank for this, you get the chance to further develop a state of the art AWS platform with billions of events with these two bosses. You will have the opportunity to learn Software Development so that you can be involved in the product from A to Z. Furthermore, you are expected to determine the course together with the two architects where the organization and platform will go.
You will participate in a Software Engineering team where you will brainstorm together with the two architects in a separate Guild about Design and Architecture. You are responsible for setting up CI/CD pipelines, automating the Infrastructure, and thinking along with security. Furthermore, there is still a lot of work to be done in the field of new services and the further development of the platform where the basis is already in place! In addition, you will take a leading position where you help the Developers with the integration of DevOps/SRE.
What is required?
- Interest in Software Development
- 7+ years of experience in Infrastructure or Development
- DevOps Mindset
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Infra as Code (CloudFormation/Terraform)
- Be eager to learn
- Pro-active problem-solving mindset by asking questions
What is offered?
- Salary up to €120.000 + generous stock options
- Permanent contract from the start!
- Visa Support + 30% ruling
- Training and development budget (unlimited)
- Working with inspiring management and learning from the best!
Do you want to be part of a leading Fintech scale up that will completely change the world of Payments and set out the SRE strategy for this?
Then apply directly via the form below or email your CV directly to me at [email protected]
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week