Microsoft Data Platform Consultants
Updated: 16 Jun 2020
With over 25 years of success, our client has been pushing the boundaries of cutting-edge technologies assisting organizations to take commercial advantages in the strides of big data and data driven approaches. Our client specializes in business intelligence, performance management, predictive analytics, and big data solutions providing consulting services driven by advanced technologies and big data. Due to immense success in their fields, our client is now looking to expand their team here in the Netherlands.
Do you want to join the team pushing the latest and most cutting-edge technologies?
We are now looking for a Data Platform Consultants with 5 to 8+ years of relevant skills and experience to take on the following cutting-edge BI project work;
- To design, develop and deliver enterprise grade BI platform as a service-solutions based on the MS Data platform;
- Working on high profile projects with well-known client spanning various industries;
- To help clients appreciate and realize the full potential of data science, ML, and scaled processing using MS Azure;
- Be responsible for delivering key solution components;
- To stay relevant and with the latest tech skills by using the latest cloud technology thus achieving and maintaining MS certification;
- You will be working on site at various clients to be able to best consult and provide the best solutions available.
This is a position designated for only the most ambitious technologists who wish to work with the latest MS cloud technology. We do not expect you to have familiarity or experience with all the technologies listed below - what we are really looking for are those who are able to demonstrate the ability and affinity to learn the latest technologies out there! And training will be provided in technologies like Azure if you can demonstrate a valuable set of skills already;
- Azure Data Factory;
- Azure Data Lake Store and Azure data Lake Analytics with uSQL;
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse with PolyBase;
- Cosmos DB;
- IoT Hub, Event Hub, Azure Stream Analytics;
- Azure SQL Database as part of PaaS Solution;
- Azure Analysis Services with DAX;
- Cognitive Services;
- Power BI (Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service);
- Power Apps;
Any of the below will really make you stand-out!
- Traditional MS BI stack: SSRS / SSAS (Tabular with DAX & OLAP with MDX) / SSIS;
- Understanding of programming languages such as C#, Python, or R;
- Understanding of enterprise BI and Data Warehousing concepts and methods;
- Experience using software engineering tools and concepts;
- Experience of using Visual Studio Team services / Git;
- Passion for technology and a thirst for knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A relevant degree.
On top of a generous remuneration and challenging and inspiring working environment located in Amsterdam, we can offer:
- Highly market competitive salaries;
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a leading firm;
- An incredible collaborative corporate culture with some of the smartest people around;
- Support from an organization composed of true professionals defined by excellence, veracity, respect, commitment to development learning and impacting your community;
- Training and development programs;
- Access to a cloud-based lab and support to engage in research;
Our client’s organization is impressive with an ambitious growth plan to continue pushing forwards innovation, technology and data driven approaches in a variety of industries. With an office location in Amsterdam, you will be working in a dynamic and international working environment and a corporate culture which enshrines pillars of team spirit, personal growth, respect, entrepreneurship and innovation.
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please email your resume directly to Soumya Shastry, Recruitment Account Manager - email@example.com