Updated: 06 Mar 2020
We’re now working with a fast-growing disruptive B2B e-commerce marketplace in Amsterdam, a spinoff from a European materials market leader.
They’re transforming a traditionally dusty industry with a range of new products designed to reduce waste, improve logistics and bring new transparency.
What to expect:
They pride themselves on their open culture and flat hierarchy – through their holocracy workflow – in a scaleup environment. You’ll have the opportunity to design solutions in a greenfield environment, contributing highly to company expansion in a growing data team of three. You’ll be working closely with the business on delivering insights, visualising data creatively and ensuring high-quality reporting structure.
- The current tech stack in data includes Python, Airflow, Apache Superset, SQL, Postgres, Matomo and Segment
- Ability to creatively demonstrate data insights and present the right story to stakeholders
- Knowledge of SQL, Python or another scripting language
- Good communication skills. You’ll be the bridge between commercial and data in the company so will need to explain technical work in a literate way
- Analytical and pro-active mindset to source solutions for problems
- No corporate talk: a social company with ownership enjoying building a great product together
- A true tech-focussed culture
- Unlimited holidays and flexible working hours
- International team based in the heart of Amsterdam
- Office fish