DevOps Engineer FX Trading
Posted: 26 Jun 2019
IT & Technology
ING is looking for both Functional and Technical oriented DevOps Engineer to work on our strategic global front-office application and further strengthen the eFX team. Your work environment IT for Financial Markets is responsible for the IT environment that enables the most crucial commercial activities of ING: Trading, Risk Management, and Liquidity Management. Thousands of trades are being processed in real time by our systems every hour. Flawless processing is key as trades covering billio...
- 5+ years of hands on work experience with an FX trading system (front or back office)
- You have a positive attitude, you think in solutions.
- You enjoy new technologies and methods and transferring them into new ideas and possibilities
- You are always trying to improve your skills, to continuously learn and get better at what you do to be able to deliver the highest quality
- You are a Team player, it is about the team, you trust others and can be trusted
- Your background shows most of the following skills:
- Relevant education at Bachelor/Master level
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL
- Hand-on knowledge of Linux and scripting (Bash, Python)
- Interest in experimenting with new technologies and tools
- An excellent spoken and written command of English
Nice to have
- Understanding of and experience with migrating/transition of a large scale critical application.
- Hands-on knowledge of Continuous Delivery tools such as: Nolio, Git, Jenkins, Logstash-Kibana-El.Search, Evolven, etc.