Zero-in Conference is the world’s largest conference related to personalisation in technology. On April 19, 2018 this conference launches in Amsterdam, with over 500 companies, 5 workshops, 70 influential speakers and over 1.500 attendees.
Personalisation and customisation in tech
Zero-in Conference is centred around tech products that bring personalisation and customisation to new levels in the areas of banking, payments, cryptocurrencies, blockchain, funding tech, retail, e-commerce, marketing and ad:tech. Personalisation and customisation lead to predictive technologies, which are at the pinnacle of B2B and customer experience.
In the exhibitor area, over 20 specially hand-picked companies converge with workshops, networking events, challenger pitches and round table sessions throughout the day. Launching the Fintech Stage are a line-up of over 70 international speakers.
- Antti-Jussi Suominen – CEO | Holvi Bank, Helsinki, FI
- Sally Eaves – Member | Forbes Technology Council, London, UK
- Filipe Castro – Founder | Utrust, Switzerland
- Markus Lampinen– CEO | Difitek, San Francisco, USA
- Alexander Neymark – CEO | Tiesdb, Rotterdam, NL
- Kelsey Cole – Co-founder/Chief brand officer | Adbank, Ontario, CA
- Bryan Mason – COO | VSCO, San Francisco, USA
Book your tickets
Zero-in Conference is offering a "buy one get one free" deal when you book your tickets online. You can also browse the Zero-in Conference schedule for the most up-to-date event information and the agenda for keynote speakers.