WorldTalks Amsterdam | Talk Green To Me
Talk Green To Me: everything you’ve always wanted to know about becoming greener in daily life but were too afraid to ask. This fascinating edition of WorldTalks Amsterdam takes place on Thursday, January 9.
Don't miss the latest edition of WorldTalks Amsterdam
Looking for a more sustainable lifestyle, but don’t know where to start? The "beginner's guide tips" sound easy: recycle more and use less plastic, just to name a few. But how do we put them into practice in our busy daily lives? With New Year's resolutions still in the back of our minds, we invite change makers to share their footprint-reducing green habits.
Here's what to expect:
- What: WorldTalks Amsterdam | Talk Green To Me
- Date: Thursday, January 9, 2020
- Time: 6pm-7pm (Doors open from 5.30pm)
- Bites & music after. Find out more on the ITA website.
Register for free tickets and a free drink on the ITA website. This event is in English.
Special guests at WorldTalks
The special guests at WorldTalks Amsterdam | Talk Green To Me are:
Instock, an initiative against food waste with Jill Paat
- Jill Paat shares the secrets of Instock, an initiative against food waste. They collect unsold products from local Albert Heijns and other producers and turn them into high-quality food in their Instock restaurants. It has also resulted in a cookbook and several products like Pieper Bier, made from rescued potatoes.
The numbers behind plastic waste with Daniel Poolen
- Daniel Poolen, plastic connoisseur extraordiaire, looks into the numbers behind plastic waste. How much plastic do we use, and why? He will also share some tips and tricks of sustainable things to try at home.
Music / spoken word by OTION
- Music / spoken word by OTION: a spot-on musical medley about the topic of the day.
Get inspired at WorldTalks Amsterdam
WorldTalks Amsterdam, an urban talk show by ITA & Pakhuis de Zwijger and powered by Rabobank Amsterdam, brings together drinks and food for thought. Every two weeks, they connect worldwide urban trends and challenges to urban daily life, from greener cities to future love scenarios and digital innovation. Discover what’s next, check out inspiring speakers and meet new folks.
Book your tickets online
Attendance is free, but reservation is essential. Tickets include a free drink! Book your tickets on the ITA website.