Webinar: Healthcare in the Netherlands with Expat Centre Leiden Region
The healthcare in the Netherlands may be different from what you are used to at home. To make sure you have all the information you need, Expat Centre Leiden Region is holding an information evening on the topic.
In collaboration with Leiden University, Expat Centre Leiden Region has invited Robbert-Jan de Waal from health insurer Zorg and Zekerheid and Arti Pancham from AON insurance to come and talk to expats and internationals.
The topics that will be addressed to the healthcare webinar include:
- The healthcare system in the Netherlands
- What does the Long-Term Care Act cover?
- Why do I need a GP?
- What is the difference between basic and private health insurance?
- What if I go abroad?
- Am I still insured?
- When does my health insurance start?
- What if I live in two countries?
Webinar sign-up details
Here are some important details about signing up for the webinar:
- Date: November 24, 2020
- Time: 7pm-8.30pm
- Location: Online via Microsoft Teams
- Sign up: Registration form on the Expat Centre Leiden Region website
Reserve your place
The healthcare in the Netherlands online seminar is free of charge, but registration is necessary. Register for the webinar on the Expat Centre Leiden Region website to secure your place.