Vivaldi Four Seasons concerts in the Netherlands
There's nothing quite like Vivaldi’s masterpiece! Get ready to hear the four amazing concertos known as The Four Seasons, composed for violin and strings, that represent scenes of nature in music, inspired by each season of the year.
Vivaldi's Four Seasons in the most magnificent concert venues in the Netherlands
The Bach Orchestra of the Netherlands will perform Vivaldi's famous Four Seasons with the Spanish violin virtuoso Enrique Gomez-Cabrero as soloist. Together with the string quintet, Olga Zinovieva performs Boccherini's tender Stabat Mater with her impressive soprano voice.
Here is the full concert programme for the evening, which consists not only of The Four Seasons by Vivaldi, but some other beautiful Italian works as well:
- Spring from The Four Seasons - A. Vivaldi
- Summer from The Four Seasons - A. Vivaldi
- Stabat Mater - L. Boccherini
- Autumn from The Four Seasons - A. Vivaldi
- Winter from The Four Seasons - A. Vivaldi
- Ostro Picta, Armata Spina - A. Vivaldi
The musicians are:
- Olga Zinovieva, soprano
- Enrique Gomez-Cabrero, violin
- The Bach Orchestra of the Netherlands
Performance dates 2023
Here's an overview of the concert dates:
- Leusden, AFAS Theatre, Saturday, January 21, 7pm
- Rotterdam, Laurenskerk, Saturday, April 29, 1.30pm
- Utrecht, Janskerk, Sunday, May 7, 2.15pm
- Leiden, Hooglandse Kerk, Saturday, May 13, 1.30pm
- Eindhoven, Catharinakerk, Sunday, May 14, 1.30pm
- Zwolle, Academiehuis, Thursday, May 18, 4.15pm
- The Hague, Grote Kerk, Sunday, May 21, 1.30pm
- Groningen, Martinikerk, Saturday, May 27, 1.30pm
- Nijmegen, Stevenskerk, Sunday, May 28, 1.30pm
A special ticket rate for IamExpat readers
Get a 50 percent discount when you book your tickets via IamExpat. Regular tickets for the performances of Stabat Mater cost 80 euros, but for IamExpat readers, there's a special price of 39,95 euros!
Book your tickets on the Beleefklassiek website or call 0900-8191 (calls cost 45 cents per minute). Use the code EXPAT to get this great discount. Reserve your tickets now!
Prices shown are excluding the 7,95 euros service costs and surtax of 5 euros at the AFAS Theatre concerts.
Combine the concert of Mozart's Requiem with Vivaldi’s Four Seasons for only 5 euros more. Reserve tickets for both concert and pay 44,95 euros.