TNW Conference 2023
Visit Europe’s leading tech festival this June! At TNW Conference 2023, we will reclaim the future - live in Amsterdam on June 15-16.
Learn what’s next in tech - now
TNW Conference is an award-winning technology festival in Amsterdam, offering two days of business, inspiration, actionable information, and fun.
Get 15 percent off a business pass for the TNW Conference 2023 with the code: IAMEXPAT15
Expect to meet 10.000 other attendees, including international tech executives, policymakers, startups, scale-ups, and general tech enthusiasts. Get insights from industry pioneers speaking across TNW’s eight themes. From scaling your business and maximising your ROI, to solving impactful challenges and the world of AI - there's content for everyone.
Running since 2006, TNW has cemented its place as Europe’s leading tech festival, covering a whole spectrum of themes from AI/ML and cryptocurrency to sustainability and business growth. Vice dubbed the conference “Terrifyingly interesting and interestingly terrifying,” while BBC News said: “It’s a great show. Fit for tech superstars.”
The future of technology
The conference sees 270+ world-class speakers, tech executives, top-tier investors, promising start-ups, global change-makers, and more, come together to bring attendees up to speed on the future of technology. TNW attracts over 3,480 innovative startup attendees each year and more than 480 international investors, who come together to see how they will shape the world of tomorrow.
Six stages will tie together inspiring keynotes from bestselling authors, futurists, entrepreneurs and other tech leaders. As well as attending talks, attendees can participate in networking and influencer sessions covering the conference’s 10 themes:
- Creator Economy
- Data Economy
- Digital Commerce
- Design & Dev
- Future Tech
- Funding & Founding
- Inclusive Tech
- Future of Finance
Speakers at TNW2023
Some of the speakers announced so far include:
- Martin Sorrell, Founder / Executive Chairman, WPP / S4
- Jordi van den Bussche, Youtube Content Creator, Gamer & Blockchain Developer
- David Heinemeier Hansson, Co-Founder & CTO, Basecamp
- Mariam Ogunbambi, Chief Client Officer, Engine, Starling Bank
- Lila Ibrahim, Chief Operating Officer, DeepMind
- Jumana Saleheen, Chief Economist and Head of Investment Strategy Group, Europe, Vanguard Asset Management
- Nick Foster, Head of Design, Google X
- Robert Brunner, Founder & Partner, Ammunition
- Caroline Lair, Co-Founder, Women in AI
- Barbara Belvisi, Founder & CEO, Interstellar Lab
- Poppy Crum, CTO, NextSense Inc.
- Renee Niemi, CPO, Products That Count
- Roberta Boscolo, Climate & Energy Lead, World Meteorological Organization (WMO)
Get your tickets!
TNW Conference is designed to help you learn what's next for the future of tech, meet industry peers, and gain professional skills that can be implemented today, no matter whether you are an entrepreneur, marketing manager, product owner, innovation lead, CEO, designer or developer.
You can book your TNW tickets via the website (and get 15 percent off business passes with the code IAMEXPAT15), or participate in our competition for the chance of getting one for free! To celebrate that we can finally attend live events again, IamExpat has teamed up with TNW to offer a free tickets to five lucky winners. Simply fill in the form on this page, tell us why you think you deserve to win, and we might see you there in June!
TNW is running a 2 for 1 promotion until May 14, so don't miss out and buy your tickets now!