Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra plays Schumann and Brahms
Enjoy the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra with a special discount. On March 28-29, IamExpat readers can bask in the superb sounds of the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra playing Brahms and Schumann, under the baton of the famed English conductor Sir John Eliot Gardiner.
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
- When: March 28-29 at 8.15pm
- Where: Concertgebouw Main Hall, Concertgebouwplein 10, 1071 LN , Amsterdam
- Tickets: from 21,21 euros (including discount and drinks)
About Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
Use the promotional code RC19IEXPAT to receive a 25% discount.
The Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra is one of the very best orchestras in the world. Time and time again, critics have lauded the orchestra's unique sound, which clearly stands out among thousands of others.
While the exceptional acoustics of the Concertgebouw also play an important role in this respect, no other orchestra sounds quite like the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra in the Main Hall
About the programme: works by Brahms and Schumann
On the 28th and 29th of March, the RCO guided by the famous English conductor Sir John Eliot Gardiner will play Johannes Brahms’s beautiful Symphony No. 3. Then, the phenomenal Russian violinist Alina Abrigimova will accompany the RCO in Robert Schumann’s dazzling Violin Concerto.
- Berlioz – Le Roi Lear, H 53, op. 4 ‘Grande Ouverture’
- Schumann – Violin Concerto in D minor, WoO 23
- Brahms – Symphony No. 3 in F major, op. 90
- Orchestra: Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
- Conductor: Sir John Eliot Gardiner
- Violin soloist: Alina Ibragimova
Special Concertgebouw discount for IamExpat readers
For IamExpat readers, the RCO offers you the possibility to attend this concert with a discount of 25%. Use the promotional code RC19IEXPAT to receive a discount of 25 percent when you buy tickets for the concerts on March 28th and March 29th.